Sunday, July 11, 2010

My 1st Experience of Interview

This morning 8am wake up ,so tired.Last night cant sleep,so i have watched germany 3-2 uruguay match ,this match is a tough match !xD
Reach there 9am sharp, Im so nervous that time.The 1st session is the examination , the knowledge about Malaysia im not sure about the answer ,so decided to SHOOT.
2nd session is the interview session , i tought i was hard ,but i cant answer all very briefly , thank god and Good Luck from my friend especially SUSU and BEH .Thank You!xD
After that interview , i was called to measure the size of my coat ,haha, i think 99% success . I maybe going to european country instead of Japan , because the people who interview me told me too many people prefer to Japan already ,so he asked me whether i can go to the other place . I agreed!xD
Thats all for today , now 2.22am already , still got 8 minutes to FIFA World Cup Final , Netherland vs Spain . If spain win,i will put my name at the back of my jersey . (Zheyan 7) because no.7 is David Villa , he is my idol. All the best to Spain to be the world no.1 football team!


No comments:

Post a Comment