Saturday, October 31, 2009

^KPA^

9.45 alarm ring...wake me up...hehe...erm...going kpa...hehe...last night my phone cant sms ....receive phone call...phone ppl....go school time meet tio bc n her fren qiao nee...erm...we go across the road together....then go kpa...bc pass me her letter that need to on leave in the next week...hehe...call me pass to kim kee....at there...they split us into 2 group...1 is gt go the 15 ~17camp de ....another is din go de...hehe....ask us something about the camp....i finally gt my kpa 2nd-uniform...hehe...so happy...bt din have belt lah..the shoes cost me rm55...monday must go school pay...hehe...come back ...eat chicken rice then whole afternoon sleeping...zzz...night time go to ''rong shu xia'' eat rice with weycent family ...after that ...we went to gurney plaze...halloween party was held thr...some of them with their horror costume...i think gt any competition about that bah...then later meet tio nath at there....me, nath and weycent hanging around gurnry plaza....after that we went home...i started a round of dota v kl and some1....we win...my teammate pro nia...then later play 1 on 1 v kl...i won ...so happy...now3.09am d ...wan sleep d....nitez...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment