Sunday, November 1, 2009

\\Pendant Hanging Quest//

this morning wake up...pack swimming trunk then go to psc swimming...zzz....bt swim 4 round nia...bcoz go thr to take my pendant tat fall inside the hotle in the table couple month ago...zzz...haiz...3 life guard help me...bt we cant even touch the pendant at all....zzz...sienz...then go bath...after tat go inside the gym...i measured my height...167cm...haiz...still remaining the same...i wish my height will increase to 175...bt the percentage is very low...erm...come back from psc...go for a hair cut ...gt 2 ppl...i cut no.3 shorter abit nia...T.T...have nasi lemak tat cook by uncle long....taste good...later have a nap until 7....wake up to watch 1 million star...miss to singer...that girl...''wang xuan'' tio kick ...erm...then play dota v kl ....haiz...this time he won...just took my pocket money from my dad...rm100....($.$)...hehe...now wan sleep d...nitez...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment