Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~3F Queensbay Gathering Event~

this morning wake up...go bath then eat mom cook de steamfish....erm....then she tio send me to qb...hehe...when i was thr...susu ,chunyang ,lyeyao was thr already ...in the amusement center...zzz...then i joined them to play basketball shooting machine...later we played air hockey...2.30 ky ,vanessa n bc ka reach thr...hochai the movie do abit nia...i pass them the ticket n water..then they walk in to the cinema Room 7 ...my number was...E14..hehe...today de ticket rm6 per person nia...tatt....erm...we watched poker king tio go kim gary eat....nick lim eat the most....zzz...after i eating i tio suggested wan to buy present for bc...hehe...we shared the present...me ,ky and susu...hehe...after that it was till the end of the gathering...bc give me a goodbye kiss...hehe....1st in my life...erm....i wanted to sit bus back home...bt it was raining outside...zzz....so i phone dad to fetch me back...while waiting for him....i went to the chair and have a sit outside sushi king...zzz...then later ky call me come in....and have a seat ...i was force to come in...i sit beside his father...walauA...paiseh lo....erm...hochai his father was friendly...then later we went to amusement centre again to play the basketball...hehe...after tat i tio go home ler...when reach home...see tio my 5x5 cube was lose in a few pieces...reform until i pekchek...zzz....then i go bath the dota v kl and ky....we won...zzz....now wan sleep ler...zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment